DoodleStack is simple to play for everyone.
Providing tutorials for beginners.
Goal is to eliminate blocks by piling it up.
It begins with the easy level and is getting difficult as levels up.
Challenge other players all over the world and compete with friends via blustooth connection.
* Single Play
More amount of block is elinimated at once, the bigger your score. You can get higher score in a higher level.
Getting bonus score! if blocks are destroyed in a row.
Bonus score is given when you remove all the same color of blocks or eliminate all blocks.
If you want to stop the game for a while, press 'Pause' button in the top left corner.
* PVP Play
You can play with friends via bluetooth connection
Destroying more blocks, the more attacking against player.
Closing the game while you are playing, it is recorded as a defeat.
Check single play record, challenge record and world ranking
Change the level of difficulty, sound setting and player name.
Step 1 : How to move a block
1. Select the line you want to move a block
- It is not necessary to move a block
- You can move just one block each time
- It is unable to cancel the selection of block
2. There will be a white outline with block selection
3. A block moves when you touch the line you want to move a block after selecting block
4. More than 3 same colored blocks together block will be removed and you get score!
5. Get 6 points for the next level.
Step 2 : Use delay time
1. There is delay before removing blocks. Move blocks quickly within delay time then you can build up to 4 blocks
2. Bonus score! if you build more than 3 blocks.
3. Get 15 points for the next level
Step 3 : Removing blocks without delay time
1. Do not need to wait until block removed automatically
2. If you want to remove blocks quickly, double tab the line which can be removed.